8050 West 78th Street
Edina MN 55439
Event Time Info:
Event Registration:Event Details and Registration
Tune in to this continuing education video webcast provided by the National Business Institute.
This webinar will feature Hellmuth & Johnson attorney, Scott Nelson.
Provide Your Clients with a Thorough Understanding of IRA Trusts
Be prepared for specific challenges associated with IRA trusts by understanding their unique characteristics. Our essential primer will provide you with a comprehensive overview of these popular trusts, including drafting tactics, advantages of an IRA trust and critical sample forms needed to complete the process. Register today!
- Determine the pros and cons of establishing an IRA over other trusts.
- Gain a better understanding of IRA minimum distribution rules, such as individuals as beneficiaries and trusts as beneficiaries.
- Learn different tax issues associated with an IRA trust, including income and estate tax.
- Overview of IRA Trusts
- IRA Required Minimum Distribution Rules
- Retirement Account Rollover Rules and Mistakes
- Drafting an IRA Trust
- Tax Issues
- Sample Forms
- Using Self-Directed IRAs to Create LLCs for Non-Traditional Investments
- Ethics in Estate Planning Practice
- Distribution and Termination of IRA Trusts in Estate Administration
Scott M. Nelson
Karen L. Brady
Justin H. Brown
Michaeline A. Gordon
This legal program is designed for attorneys looking to increase their knowledge of IRA trusts. This course may also benefit financial planners, accountants and CPAs, and trust officers.