Event Location:Earle Brown Heritage Center 6155 Earle Brown Center Drive Brooklyn Center MN 55430
Event Time Info:
Event Registration:Event Details and Registration
Attorney Brian Niemczyk will be presenting on “How Not to Get Sued” at the 22nd Annual Working Together Conference put on by the Minnesota Multi Housing Association (MHA).
While going about their everyday business activities, rental property owners and managers can suddenly find themselves faced with a high risk situation. Without the proper preparation or knowledge on how to handle it, they can expose themselves and their properties to lawsuits.
Join us as we go beyond Fair Housing and discuss:
- What to Do with Leftover Personal Property
- Security Deposits
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Claims
- Failure to Prevent Criminal Acts
- Violating a Tenant’s Rights to Privacy
- Illegal Lease Terminations
- What to Do When a Tenant Dies
- Plus much, much more!
Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
Earle Brown Heritage Center | 6155 Earle Brown Drive | Brooklyn Center, MN 55430