EDINA, MN – July 5, 2017 – Hellmuth & Johnson announced that 10 of its lawyers have been named to the 2017 Minnesota Super Lawyers list and three have been named Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The following H&J attorneys are included on the 2017 Minnesota Super Lawyers list:
- Earl H. Cohen, Estate & Probate
- Richard M. Hagstrom, Antitrust Litigation
- David G. Hellmuth, Real Estate, Corporate Law, and Litigation
- Chad A. Johnson, Real Estate
- J. Robert Keena, Construction Litigation
- Blake R. Nelson, Real Estate
- Scott M. Nelson, Estate & Probate
- Anne T. Regan, Antitrust Litigation
- Marshall H. Tanick, Employment & Labor
- Denise Y. Tataryn, Employee Benefits
The Rising Stars list in Minnesota recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. The following H&J attorneys are listed on the 2017 Minnesota Rising Stars list:
- Brian R. Christiansen, Business Litigation
- Carol R.M. Moss, General Litigation
- Brian N. Niemczyk, General Litigation
About Hellmuth & Johnson PLLC
Hellmuth & Johnson PLLC, a Top 20 Minnesota law firm, represents clients ranging from individuals and emerging start-ups to large, multinational Fortune 500 companies. Hellmuth & Johnson attorneys are experts in their fields spanning many industries and sectors. Focusing on transactional law, litigation and appeals, the firm’s attorneys represent clients in practices ranging from construction, finance, patent, trademark and copyright litigation, business and real estate to estate planning and family law. Founded in 1994, Hellmuth & Johnson has become one of Minnesota’s fastest growing law firms. Learn more at www.hjlawfirm.com.