Michael Klemm, David Hellmuth, Phaedra Howard, and Nancy Polomis of our Homeowners Association Team have created a concise collection of information to help the boards and residents common interest communities face new challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Even as the Governor’s stay home order is set to expire on May 4, social distancing guidelines and new practices related to common areas and shared resources will remain in place for months to come. This one-hour webinar will provide framework and guidance for association boards in the midst of the current pandemic.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of COVID-19
- Association Common Amenities and Facilities
- Board Meetings
- Annual Meetings of Association Members
- Annual Budget and Assessments
- Repair, Replacement, and Remodeling Projects
- Architectural Review
- Enforcement of Rules and Restrictions
- Dealing with Infected Residents
- Developing a Plan for Your Community
Please contact any member of the Homeowners Association Practice Group with any questions.