Hellmuth & Johnson is pleased to announce that nine attorneys have been named to The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 list and seven named to The Best Lawyers in America-Ones to Watch© 2022 list. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the most respected peer review publication in the legal profession.
The following nine H&J attorneys were named to The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 list:
- KC Ahrens – Litigation – Insurance
- David G. Hellmuth – Community Association Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Joel A. Hilgendorf – Real Estate Law
- Phaedra J. Howard – Real Estate Law
- Chad A. Johnson – Real Estate Law
- J. Robert Keena – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law
- Michael D. Klemm – Real Estate Law
- Terrance W. Moore – Commercial Litigation
- Nancy T. Polomis – Real Estate Law
The following seven H&J attorneys were named to The Best Lawyers in America-Ones to Watch© 2022 list:
- Heidi J. Bassett – Commercial Litigation
- Samantha J. Graf – Family Law
- Katherine A. Herman – Commercial Litigation
- Cole A. Hickman – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Real Estate Law, Trusts and Estates
- Thomas H. Priebe – Commercial Litigation
- Christopher R. Sall – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Real Estate, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law
- Ryan M. Theis – Litigation – Labor and Employment
Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 112,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and they have received more than 11 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers, “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States. Like traditional Best Lawyers awards, a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition is based entirely on peer review.
Hellmuth & Johnson
Hellmuth & Johnson, a Top 25 Minnesota law firm, represents clients ranging from individuals and emerging start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 companies. Focusing on transactional law, litigation and appeals, Hellmuth & Johnson attorneys are leaders in their fields. Founded in 1994, Hellmuth & Johnson has become one of Minnesota’s fastest growing law firms. Learn more at www.hjlawfirm.com.