2023 Seminar Topics Include:
- Common Disputes & Legal Issues Arising in Construction Projects – Blake Nelson & Kurt Mitchell
- Insurance & Claims 101 – J. Robert Keena
- Tax & Accounting Update – Randy Feld
- Construction Contracts & Subcontracts – Chris Jones
- Minnesota Energy Building Code Updates – Eric Boyd/Chad Lidtke
- Employment & Immigration in the Construction Industry – Brian Niemczyk & Vince Martin
- Thursday, February 2nd
- Thursday, February 16th
- Registration beginning at 8am. In-person only all day seminar beginning at 8:30am.
- This webinar is APPROVED with the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry for 7 hours of continuing education credits, including 1 hour of energy code credit & 1 hour business management credit for residential building contractors. Attendees must sign in and remain for the duration of the program in order to receive credit.
- Blake Nelson, Rob Keena, Chris Jones, Brian Niemczyk and Kurt Mitchell – Hellmuth & Johnson
- Vince Martin – Martin Law
- Eric Boyd, Chad Lidtke – DPIS Builder Services
- Randy Feld – Boyum Barenscheer