2022 Webinar Topics Include:
- Collections & Getting Paid – Blake Nelson
- Insurance & Claims 101 – J. Robert Keena
- Top Ten Tax Opportunities for Contractors – Kevin Kalal
- Construction Contracts & Subcontracts – Chris Jones
- Minnesota Energy Building Code Updates – Eric Boyd
- Employment & Immigration in the Construction Industry – Brian Niemczyk & Vince Martin
- Tuesday, February 8th – REGISTER HERE.
- Wednesday, February 16th – REGISTER HERE.
- All day webinar beginning at 8:00am
- This webinar has been submitted to the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry for 7 hours of continuing education credits, including 1 hour of energy code credit & 1 hour business management credit for residential building contractors (approval pending). Attendees must remain on the webinar for the duration of the program and respond to questions asked throughout in order to receive credit.
- Blake Nelson, Rob Keena, Chris Jones and Brian Niemczyk – Hellmuth & Johnson
- Vince Martin – Martin Law
- Eric Boyd, Kevin Byrnes – DPIS Builder Services
- Kevin Kalal – Abdo Solutions