Hellmuth & Johnson is pleased to announce that 22 lawyers have been recognized in the 2023 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™.
Since first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the most respected peer review publication in the legal profession.
The following 13 H&J attorneys were named to The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 list:
- KC Ahrens – Litigation – Insurance
- David G. Hellmuth – Community Association Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Joel A. Hilgendorf – Real Estate Law
- Phaedra J. Howard – Real Estate Law
- Chad A. Johnson – Community Association Law, Real Estate Law
- J. Robert Keena – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law
- Michael D. Klemm – Real Estate Law
- Terrance W. Moore – Commercial Litigation
- Blake R. Nelson – Real Estate Law
- Brian N. Niemczyk – Employment Law – Individuals
- Nancy T. Polomis – Real Estate Law
- Suzanne M. Remington – Family Law
- Jeremy C. Stier – Corporate Law
David G. Hellmuth has also received the prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” designation for Community Association Law in Minneapolis. The Lawyer of the Year designation is presented to only one individual lawyer in a geographic region and practice area each year.
The following nine H&J attorneys were named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™ 2023 list:
- Erika N. Donner – Family Law
- Patrisha M. Garger – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Samantha J. Graf – Family Law, Trusts and Estates
- Cole A. Hickman – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Trusts and Estates
- Kylie E. Kaminski – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Brian W. Nelson – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction
- Thomas H. Priebe – Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Christopher R. Sall – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Real Estate, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law
- Ryan M. Theis – Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Labor and Employment
Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 112,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and they have received more than 11 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers, “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States. Like traditional Best Lawyers awards, a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognition is based entirely on peer review.
Hellmuth & Johnson
Hellmuth & Johnson, a Top 20 Minnesota law firm, represents clients ranging from individuals and emerging start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 companies. Focusing on transactional law, litigation and appeals, Hellmuth & Johnson attorneys are leaders in their fields. Founded in 1994, Hellmuth & Johnson has become one of Minnesota’s fastest growing law firms. Learn more at www.hjlawfirm.com.